TRI-CT6 Solar Control Unit
DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNIT FOR
THE CONTROL OF SOLAR SYSTEMS
WITH 2 CIRCUITS AND 1 OR 2 TANKS
POSSIBILITY OF USE:
– Management of solar systems with flat and / or vacuum panels
– Solar circuits with a solar field and a kettle
warranty: 2 years
The TRIENERGIA TRI-CT6 solar control unit is the electronic controller for managing systems
solar thermal panels necessary to guarantee their correct operation in a safe and durable way.
The regulator is controlled by a microprocessor which controls and manages formed solar systems
from a collector field and from a boiler.
It allows the regulation of the number of revolutions of the solar pump and offers the possibility of detecting the
hours of pump operation and to store the minimum and maximum values of the collector and storage tank temperature.
In addition to managing the solar system, it performs important control and safety functions.
The system parameters and measured values can be checked and modified via the LCD display.
Possibility of expanding the preset schemes, activating additional functions, through unused free relays.
Connect system: data logging on MicroSD card for saving and analyzing data,
local network connection via CAN-Bus or Ethernet (requires Datalogger Connect).
More than 41 APPLICATION DIAGRAMS
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
– Animated representation of the functions of the solar system
– Adjustment of the number of revolutions of the solar circuit pump
– Vacation function (storage tank cooling)
– Optimization of vacuum panels
– Temperature limitation
– Checking and reporting of faults
– Display of the min / max temperatures of the storage tank and of the solar field
– Display of the operating status of the pump
– Antifreeze function
– Speed control
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
– 6 inputs for Pt1000 temperature probes
– 2 inputs for VFS or RPS sensors
– 3 230V output relays
– 2 PWM / 0-10V outputs for high efficiency circulators
– external connection via CAN-Bus or Ethernet
– 3 Pt1000 temperature probes in silicone (TT / S2) length 2 m – 4 in the variant with VFS
– 2 circulator control cables: power supply and PWM signal
– power cable with Schuko plug