TRI-CT4 Solar Control Unit
DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNIT FOR THE
CONTROL OF SOLAR SYSTEMS WITH 2 CIRCUITS AND 1 OR 2 TANKS
POSSIBILITY OF USE:
– Management of solar systems with flat and / or vacuum panels
– Solar circuits with a solar field and a kettle
warranty: 2 years
The TRIENERGIA TRI-CT4 solar control unit is the electronic regulator for the management of solar thermal systems necessary to guarantee its correct operation in a safe and durable way.
The regulator is controlled by a microprocessor which controls and manages solar systems consisting of a collector field and a storage tank.
It allows the regulation of the number of revolutions of the solar pump and offers the possibility of detecting the operating hours of the pump and memorizing the minimum and maximum values of the collector and storage tank temperature.
In addition to managing the solar system, it performs important control and safety functions.
The system parameters and measured values can be checked and modified via the LCD display.
Possibility of expanding the preset schemes, activating additional functions, through unused free relays.
Connect System: data logging on MicroSD card for saving and analyzing data, connection in local network via CAN-Bus or Ethernet (requires Connect Datalogger).
More than 25 APPLICATION DIAGRAMS.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
– Animated representation of the functions of the solar system
– Adjustment of the number of revolutions of the solar circuit pump
– Vacation function (storage tank cooling)
– Optimization of vacuum panels
– Temperature limitation
– Checking and reporting of faults
– Display of the min / max temperatures of the storage tank and of the solar field
– Display of the operating status of the pump
– Antifreeze function
– Speed control
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE PRODUCT
– 4 inputs for Pt1000 temperature probes
– 2 230V output relays
– 1 PWM / 0-10V output for high efficiency circulators
– external connection via CAN-Bus or Ethernet
– 3 Pt1000 temperature probes in silicone (TT / S2), length 2 m
– 2 circulator control cables: power supply and PWM signal
– power cable with Schuko plug