Staz. Solar SS-MC mono tube with control unit
The pump station 1 “(180 mm), fully assembled and tested, with control unit, consisting of return:
- Flowmeter regulation with filling and draining valves.
- Solar circulator Molex, asynchronous or synchronous high efficiency.
- 3-way flanged ball valve with non-return valve 10 mbar (the non-return valve can be excluded by rotating the 45 °) handle provided with handle thermometer (thermometer with blue ring; 0 ° C-120 ° C).
- Safety group 6 bar with manometer ø50 mm 0-10 bar with 3/4 “male for expansion vessel. Output drain 3/4 “F.
- Wheelbase 125 mm. the EPP insulation box (dimensions: 215x440x150 mm).
- A special back plate fixes the unit to the isolation and allows easy installation both to the wall to the kettle.
- PN 10. Constant temperature 120 ° C; (Short period: 160 ° C for 20 s).
- Available external connections: 22 mm compression, 3/4 “Male or 1” Male.
UNIT SOLAR PREWIRED COMPREHENSIVE OF PROBES
Unit of temperature differential control, specific for standard solar system, with a collector and an accumulator. It offers functions typical of the evolved models in the range; high bright display contrast and backlit with representative icons for the available hydraulic diagrams, assistant for commissioning, feature simple accounting to heat and frost protection.
Power cable with earthed plug and cable circulator command with Molex connector.
1 Standard control unit for the management of a circulator 230V.
3 inputs for temperature probes.
Complete with 2 probes for PT1000 temperature silicone.