Reason for this information notice
This page describes how this website is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who visit it.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to ex artt. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679
Interested subjects: website and newsletter recipients
Trienergia S.r.L. as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of data personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Place of Data Processing.
Processing related to web services of this website takes place at IT1 Data Center - Via Gobetti, 96 52100 Arezzo ITALY and is only handled by employees, collaborators, technical staff of the office in charge of data processing, or others designated for occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or broadcasted.
Personal data provided by users who submit requests for information materials (bulletins, CD-ROMs, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, deeds and provisions, etc.) is used only to provide the service or assistance requested and is disclosed to third parties only if necessary for that purpose.
Purposes of processing:
in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
• Technical and functional access to the site;
• Advanced navigation or personalized content management;
• Statistics and analysis of navigation and users;
• Data management, with prior consent and up to its opposition: possible registration to the mailing list / newsletter to receive, via email / telephone contact, promotional, advertising and / or commercial material relating to the proposed services;
• Management of data concerning navigation on the website www.trienergia.com; any request for contact with sending the requested information.
The processing of functional data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for a proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller's inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• assignment to third parties of processing operations;
• by electronic calculators using third party software systems;
• by electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
• manual treatment by paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures. Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Administration office;
• Purchasing office;
• Commercial and Marketing office.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed Data Processors, in particular to:
• consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
• business partners, legal or in case of disputes;
• foreign branches controlled by the owner;
• External managers of the IT system.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Conservation Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
• established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes;
• established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided;
• established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
the Data Controller, in accordance with the Law, is Trienergia S.r.L. Strada Pavesa 13/A, Bondeno di Gonzaga (MN) 46023;
phone: +39 0376 595052; P.Iva: 02470010204 in the person of its legal representative Arletti Giulio.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• of the origin of personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of treatment;
• of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
• of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
• of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Types of data processed.
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operations, some personal data and the transmission of it is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified persons, but due to its very nature could, through processing and association with data stored by third parties, identify users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers utilized by users that connect to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation for requested resources, time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment of the user.
This data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information on website usage and to make sure it is functioning correctly and is deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes perpetrated against the website: except for this possibility, data on web contacts are not stored for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to addresses listed on this website implicates the subsequent acquisition of the email address of the sender, needed to answer requests, as well as any other personal data included in the email.
Specific summary information will be gradually reported or displayed on pages of this website dedicated to particular request-based services.
On the www.trienergia.com website, cookies are used for the sole purpose of recording, at your request, for a limited number of days, the access identifier (id) so as to allow safe and efficient navigation of the website (for more information contact the data controller).
No personal data is intentionally acquired from the websites.
The so-called cookies used on this website avoid resorting to other IT techniques potentially detrimental to the privacy of user data and do not permit the acquisition of personal identification data.
Navigation data and statistics collected by third parties (modified 15.06.2012)
As has become customary on the Internet, this website uses statistical analysis tools provided and operated by third parties that may collect and "trace" some navigation data.
It is worth noting that many Italian and foreign websites normally make use of this technology and solutions in "outsourcing", but very few people report it in their "Privacy Notice". We have tried to do this and inform you in the most correct and open way as possible. We are always at your disposal for any further information or clarification.
The tools belonging to third parties used within this website are the following: - Google Analytics (provided by: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway - Mountain View CA 94043, USA)
Information relating to GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
Any queries concerning the data relating to this processing should be addressed to the owner (Google Inc.).
If you have questions regarding this Notice, please contact first of all the data controller by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.