Key Energy is an international showcase of technologies, services and integrated solutions to favor and accelerate the transition process towards a carbon-neutral economy, the central objective of the Green Deal, the strategic plan launched by the European Union for sustainable growth. Key Energy is the reference event on renewable energy, storage systems, energy efficiency, urban regeneration, sustainable mobility, lighting and smart grids.
A rich program of conferences to explore all areas of the event, which makes Key Energy an indispensable moment for training and professional updating on:
- Emerging markets and international contexts
- New business tools (PPA, energy communities, market design)
- Technological innovation and market trends
- Energy integration models
- Regulatory framework for the energy sector, development opportunities and critical issues